Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 20, 2010

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodnight. Tis true, tis true my dear family, that I am now killing my second companion. (Here, when we say the word killing, we are refering to being the companion they have until the end..that is to say, when they ¨die¨) He will begin his travel home on sunday evening, and be arriving wednesday morning in Orange County California. He will then be driving back to Placentia, and then be having lunch at In-n-Out for lunch, going to varios activities in the afternoon, and going to Young Womens Personal Excellence Night (With his mom, because she is young womens president), and then off to BJ`s, which according to him, has the best dessert in the entire world(no idea what it is called) He will then continue his evening by watching movies he has waited anxiously to see, beginning with Batman 2. He will not be sleeping his first night home, and will be leaving at 7:00 thursday morning to test for his new drivers license, because his expired a few months back. ETC.In other words, he is all ready, set and excited to go. For the rest of this week, we are going to be going by our investigators, and saying goodbye to a bunch of people. There is a LOT to do, and no a WHOLE lot of time to do it all. We had interviews with the Mission President last week, and that went EXCEPTIONALLY well. I love just getting a little one on one time with him. He is so knowledgable, and helped me to look even more into my personal studies...especially in the Old Testament. Things have been going nuts, and there is just so much to tell, and I really dont know how to start, or to finish.I am doing well, and I am just very excited for what is coming. we will find out who my new companion is this friday afternoon, so I am even more than excited for that. DONT FORGET! Today is Megan`s birthday! I am sure she has told you all, I even got pictures of her asking a boy to sweethearts. (Sigh). Everyone wish her a happy birthday, and give her a hug for me. But, other than that...I just dont know what to tell you people. The weather is great here, there are TONS of people everywhere...and you are all sitting in the snow, and cold...hahahahahaha. Its okay, because by the time it starts getting cold here...I will be going back to wehre you people are where it is hot again. :) I`m so HAPPY! YOu all know how I am with the cold...Well, I hope everything is going absolutely amazing for you all, please take care..
WGB,
Elder Andy

No comments: