Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 6, 2010

Everything seems to be going pretty well here. Rosa and Martin have their baptismal interviews this Friday, and the Baptism is scheduled for Saturday afternoon, with the confirmation following on sunday. This week has been lots of fun, and there have been lots of things to do. Obviously we had new years eve, which consisted of TONS of fireworks with our neighbors, and a TON of food. It was way fun. Then, we were challenged by some members to a basketball game, my comp and I. They were both on Club teams here in Mar Del Plata-(so, they are supposed to be pretty good) We played one game to 10 points, and we had to win by two...we beat them 11-9. They were MORE than frustrated, so they said they wanted to make it the best out of three...so we played again and beat them 10-4. They were even more devastated, and now they want a rematch. hahaha. Well, they are born soccer players here, and should just know that outside of that...we just own everybody in everything...We had a little bit of national pride as we walked away from that game....hahaha. What can I say...I still love my country.There is still much to do, and I am so glad that most likely I will be here until March. Yes, March. I love what I do, and I am learning and growing so much, in ways I never really understood. I know this is the work of the Lord, and I am so glad to be a part of it.Love you all, and wish you all the best of Luck with this week.WGB,Elder Andersen

No comments: